Selfie with my best friends


Assalamualaikum wr wb. 2013 this selfie photo in take , and real I not photo selfie , because photo selfie that as tacky a people, example a women photo selfie alone with advanced lip. But new I aware that immortalize a moment is important but not too affluent as people now, result photo selfie there is died. I’m will tell why do I love this photo selfi.  This photo selfie was taken I still senior high school and visible my hair still hort, because my school apply ordinance all student class 1, class 2, class 3, all hair a man have 2 cm .
 This photo selfie of togetherness we sixes, because now some from us very very busy, so we difficult to back gether, plus now again 3 people from we new in university lecture, that first I join in universitas tanjungpura fkip  caurse education science social and  were two in fisip and technique. this Photo selfie a teken in near supadio airport 3 years ago, time afternoon after we way street afternoon. So that why I love this photo selfie because I know memory not will beck recur so if I miss togetherness we I only can look this photo selfie.
My message to friend another, photo selfie that just fair and capture moment that need just. Wassalammualaikum wr wb.

0 Comentarios