Two items that are often taken anywhere away
Assalamualikum wr.wb

This time I will tell two items salalu I bring, actually a lot of stuff that I always carried everywhere such as mobile phones, wallets, notebooks, books friend, pencils, watercolors, and the last bracelet. But here are two of the most important things for me is a mobile phone and wallet, why handphe and wallets ?

2.Hand phone
Hand phone is very important, the first is as a tool for komonukasi for help to friends or parents if there is a problem, can help also in learning can also as entertainment for ain game if headache for lessons, to capture the moment as well and most important to me is listening to music. because music for me is all his. Music sedative life in the face of this murky world. At its core a glass of something facilitated by mobile phone.


2.Dompet
Wallet for me is very important not only to save money alone, because in your wallet a lot of important things such as student card, vehicle license (certificate of license) her fear of raid and inspection letter of vehicles on the road and in addition many also no mobile phone essentials and not her did not have a mobile phone but for insurance

Finish the story of my thank you very much.


0 Comentarios