favorite song of choice and why



This time I'll tell you about karoke. very happy if talk about music. Many songs that became my favorite, both in Indonesia and abroad, the example I like the songs from the band PADI, NAFF, Sheila On 7, NAIF, UNGU, NOAH and DEWA  19 and in a foreign country band The Beatles, Queen, Aerosmith


 Honestly I do not ever go to a karaoke in Pontianak, although I know a lot of places karoke at this Pontianak. Perhaps because of its high cost, my friend and more than happy to rental of the band to the karoke. But make no mistake, I also often karokean at a friend's house. because no need to spend a lot of money and the neighbors can hear my voice.
Back talk favorite song, when I karoke at a friend's house loved to sing Naff – Seharusnya Kita, NaIF - Jikalau, and Padi – Semua Tak Sama and I like the most is the song Naif – Karena Kamu Cuma Satu  I really like the tone and lyrics to it, that is"

dengan mu semua air mata
menjadi tawa suara ria
akankah kau selalu ada
menemani dalam suka duka
denganmu aku bahagia
denganmu semua ceria
janganlah kau berpaling dariku
karna kamu Cuma satu untuk ku


even though my voice is very bad but I sing this song repeatedly hahhahahaso my story, see you again




0 Comentarios