social science education



Assalamuallaikum wr.wb hy guys I will narrate why I pick in untan university lecture ( social education )
Why I sign in social education , maybe this the reason :
1 . I really like with things the history
2 . a moment I senior high school , I also choose social sciences  (ips) from at natural sciences (ipa) maybe also value not enough for sign ni natural sciences. Hehe
My name is fanni yoga pratama I’m from Pontianak city, I brith a years 1997, I child first from three brother . I somebody is a fun and ilike music , guitar is my favorite instrument
I’m finish in senior high school kemala bhayangkari years 2014 and I join sbmptn this years 2016.
A moment me still in senior high schooli wish a sign in art education but a slowly intention a that be lost.
Pass senior high school arrived and I confused a wish to join n what faculty? But surely  I will pick course education teacher.
One year leter. What happened?
Im not lacture. Because confused pick.
For sign in social science education a that I choice. Because I like a study history and I also extracted in world education. I wish becomes a teacher, I wish cause something to be lost stupidity, teach deed a good for that continues nation which of many of them damaged a moral and surely a modernize education Indonesian with social science education a I have. I hope that a can realize I wish. amin

0 Comentarios