My Favorite Place When Traveled



My Favorite Place When Traveled
Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Hay Friends welcome back to my blog, this time I'll tell my favorite place
Many beautiful places in this world and many who become my favorite place in Indonesia specially her. The young people say time is his time free and of course it was related to the holiday. My favorite place in West Kalimantan are singkawang beaches and villages is my friend, the village dabong.
beach singkawang
  singkawang why I love the beach because I think this is a beautiful beach and its many visitors. beach location is quite close as well from my town enough to take 3 to 4 hours from Pontianak to singkawang. The beach is a quiet place in my opinion.

  and this is my photo on the beach singkawang moment in 2013 when the school holidays


Village dabong
And this is my favorite place in my life hahaha because in this village adjacent to the beach and in full seafood meal .It has been how many times I to this village, still I am not boring. and yesterday I was just back from the village dabong with my friend. the road to the village is unusual damaged if the rain season and the village is quite far from where I live .In fact we've a 9 hour drive because of rain but in the way we will not get bored because there is a view of the mountains. The village is bersebrangan the padang tikar village . Residents in this village was nice and friendly.
This photo first I went to the village dabong 2013 beach dabong

This photo 2013 and Eid 2014




And this is the last 10 to 13 november 2016 





0 Comentarios