Applications favorite

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WR.WB
Here I'll tell you about my preferred application ie, facebook, BBM,  instagram and you tube

Facebook is the social media is when my first class of the One junior high school, I initially confused why enjoined to have fecebook because when they junoir high school me to the cafe just to play online games. But over time I began to like and are interested because we can relate to friends. Both from Indonesia and abroad when it was that made me interested was acquainted with the girl through fecebook because we are not directly, , Be advised if you meet directly and face to face my fear and gerogi. , facebook essence at that time allowed me to look for love monkeys, although never meet hahaha 
           ntered high school applications also come to dominate the BBM at the time, my day was filled with the sound characteristic of the BBM, although only from friends. Why i like instagram, in addition to its simple application, your display interesting and bright picture quality, we can also upload a short video of your day's activities. I particularly like about the app this one is a funny short video. , Last applications are very I like is youtube. Because all the video here, like old videos and the latest all there. A  lot of knowledge I can from this one application. on you tube there are many videos about education, motivation and the most important is the music video haha 

0 Comentarios