MY LAST MEAL ON EART



My last meal on earth


If talk food, what food is the most delicious? I will answer fried rice
And if anyone asks again last meal on earth is this? I answered my mother fried rice
Why did it happen ? because the fried rice has become my needs at breakfast and dinner.
Everyone must know what it is fried rice?
What makes it so special fried rice for me, in addition to its delicious taste and dancing on the tongue, fried rice filling.
His growing age fried rice was transformed various types of ordinary even be outstanding and can make yourself at home
And for those of you who are hungry and no appetite no one tried to make fried rice, his manner easy and it is only these materials

Simple Fried Rice Recipe
Material :
- white rice
- Eggs
- soy sauce
- edible oil
- Tomato sauce
seasoning:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 spring onions
- 3-5 pieces of red pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste
- Salt to taste
I am sure you will be hooked, because I have tried her childhood. obama just like fried rice, you anytime. but remember there is nothing more delicious fried rice mother.
That's all I can tell you, see you again

0 Comentarios