My letter to younger self and 10-years-later self



My letter to younger self and 10-years-later self


Letters to my 10 years into the future, and at my age to come is 29 years old
If pleaded for writing expectations for myself 10 years into the future, so I think of a parallel world hahaha
Hopefully I can also be realized for its future
Many of my expectations for his future is to be successful and useful for the people around, especially in family, if in the permit by god I want to build schools and promote education in this country.
And at the age of 29 years I was married and had children and set up a simple house with a garden in the front yard, had a stable job as a teacher and a side job that is useful, even if my desires as a teenager used to be a band in Indonesia. But even here I believe her to be a teacher
And
better properties than the current one. in adolescence this. and the intention I want is to be able pilgrimage with my parents and children to become proud parents. because now I only troublesome parents. Hopefully depat my dream come true, if it failed I remain convinced tuhanpunya better plan
That is my hope for the next 10 years. See you again

0 Comentarios